LOSE WEIGHT AND TRACK IT ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME
Join the Healthy Life 2.0 community
- About 14% of American youth between ages 12-21 report no recent physical activity.
- Inactivity is reported to be more common among females(14%) than males(7%).
- Participation in all typesof activities decline strikingly as age or grade in school increases.
- Only 19 percent of all high school students are physically active for 20 minutes or more, 5 days a week, in physical education classes.
- Daily enrollment in physical education classes dropped from 42 percent to 25 percent among highschool students between 1991 and 1995.
- Well designed school-based interventions directed at increasing physical activity in physical education classes have been shown to be effective.
these facts are supprisingly true according to places such as the CDC, and the Lets Move Program. But this prblem, commonin modern society, can be solved by a simple online product known as Healthy Life
this great site allows youto track your weightloss progress, and allows an easy, and encouraging weight loss program